[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08/02/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 2 18:16:14 EDT 2004

08/02/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Svare/Thoroddsen - Falling Down - Jazz Airs - Olufsen
Dick Hyman and Tom Pletcher - The Half Of It, Dearie Blues - If Bix
Played Gershwin - Arbors
Mary Ann McCall - Big Butter and Egg Man - You're Mine, you 1939-50 -
Hep Records

Arlington Houston - Title Cut - Cool Casual - www.arlingtonhouston,com
Liz Johnson - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Playground - Lily
Von Freeman - Blue Pres - The Great Divide - Premonition

Al Jarreau - Cold Duck - Accentuate The Positive - Verve
Nick Cuda - Carnival - Cichi (A Beautiful Woman - Pink Jacket
Terje Gewelt - Title Cut - Small World - Resonant

Benny Golson - Caribbean Drifting - Terminal 1 - Concord
Carla Bley - The Maze  - The Lost Chords - ECM
Mary Kadderly - O Mistress Mine - Lucky Me - Life Like

Bobby Watson - Lemoncello  - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Melvin Rhyne - Buffalo - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor - Squiggles  - Where Do We Go From Here? -
CamJazz

Joey Calderazzo - Bri's Dance - Haiku - Marsalis/Rounder
Jerry Gonzalez - Monk Soniquete - Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco - Sunnyside
Bebo & Cigala - Veinte Anos  - Lagrimas Negras - Calle54/Bluebird

Ben Allison - Respiration - Buzz - Palmentto
Glauco Sagebin - Nada Como ter Amor - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue
Toucan
Mike Marshall & Choro Famoso - Cochichando - Aventure

Jackie Allen - You Become My Song  - Love Is Blue - A440
Triangle - Me'n You - 3 Sides Of A Question -  Synergy

David Sanchez - Eusei Que Vou Te Amar - Coral - Columbia

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ