[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/2/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Aug 3 08:32:17 EDT 2004

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 2, 2004

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Illinois Jacquet - Smooth Sailin' - Jacquet's Got It - Atlantic
Natasha Miller - Unchain My Heart - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant
Winston Byrd - Greenhouse - Soul Searchin' - D.Y.P.

Irene Kral - Here's That Rainy Day - Just For Now - Jazzed Media
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - If I Should Lose You - Heavy Juice - Concord
Don Stiernberg & John Carlini - My One And Only Love - Angel Eyes - Blue Night

Rebecca Coupe Franks - Gentle Soul - Exhibition - RCF
John LaBarbera Big Band - Message From Art - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass

James Williams - Shelly - I Remember Clifford - DIW
Giacomo Gates - Lester Leaps In/I Got The Blues - Centerpiece - Origin
Bennie Golson - Killer Joe - Terminal 1 - Concord

Von Freeman - This Is Always - The Great Divide - Premonition
Pete Malinverni - From This Moment On - The Tempest - Reservoir
Lee Konitz/Alan Broadbent - Bending Broadly - More Live-Lee - Milestone

Jackie Allen - I'll Be Around - Love Is Blue - A440
Bobby Watson - Title Track - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
John Stetch - Gallop's Gallop - Exponentially Monk - Justin Time

Joan Carroll & Footprints - Joy Spring - Boplicity - Footprints
Leroy Williams - Just For You - Time Is - Jazz Child
Don Friedman - Sail Away - Hot House - Chiaroscuro

Eden Atwood - For All We Know - This Is Always - Groove Note
Jim Rotondi - Firewater - New Vistas - Criss Cross
Glauco Sagebin - Laura - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan

James Williams - The Soulful Mr. Timmons - Magical Trio 1 - EmArcy
Illinois Jacquet - Robbins' Nest - Jumpin' At Apollo - Delmark
Bobby Forrester - Blue And Sentimental - Organic Chemistry - Lollipop

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center