[JPL] Interview CDs for your use

Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us
Tue Aug 3 14:08:21 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I've got half-hour interviews with Wayne Escoffery and Bobby Watson that
I'm putting out there for other stations to use. I've already cleared their
use with the artists.

The CDs are each 29 minutes, with spaces for local breaks. Both interviews
were done via telephone last week, but the quality is quite good. With a
view toward other stations using them, I kept the Rochester content to an
absolute minimum. Each CD has an intro and outro that gives credit to
Jazz90.1, and I say my own name once or twice. If you'd like to audition
these interviews, let me know. Depending on the number of respondents, and
the success of this trial run, I'd like to keep packaging interviews like
these. My guess is that the main market will be at stations in areas where
artists don't often travel, and stations that don't have the gear to do
phoners. If a large number of stations respond, I'll look for a sponsor, or
an extremely inexpensive subscription program.

In any case, if you'd like to check them out, please respond to me
personally, NOT to the JPL. My e-mail address and phone number are at the
bottom of this message.

All the best to all of you!

Jason

--