[JPL] WDIY Top Plays & Doodlin' Playlist

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 18:47:59 EDT 2004

Top Station Plays -8/4/04 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
McCoy Tyner – Illuminations - Telarc
Mulgrew Miller - Live at Yoshi's - MaxJazz
Ben Allison - Buzz - Palmetto
Bobby Watson - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Melvin Rhyne - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Kenny Barron - Images - Sunnyside
Giacomo Gates - Centerpiece - Origin
Steve Nelson - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside
Jean-Pierre Mas - (H)ombre - Sunnyside
Benny Green/Russell Malone - Bluebird - Telarc
11-20:
Benny Golson - Terminal 1 - Concord
Glauco Sagebin - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan
John Stetch – Solo Piano - Justin Time
Von Freeman - The Great Divide - Premonition
David Kikoski - Details - Criss Cross
Kirk Lightsey - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside
Jerry Gonzalez - Y Los Piratas De Flamenco - Sunnyside
Chick Corea	To The Stars	Stretch
Brent Jensen/Rob Walker - Art of the Groove - Origin
Jackie Allen - Love is Blue - A440
and...
James Silberstein - Song for Micaela - CAP
Herbie Mann/Phil Woods - Beyond Brooklyn - MCG
Danny Zeitlin - Slickrock - MaxJazz
Antonio Hart - All We Need - Downtown Sound
Roseanna Vitro - Tropical Postcards - A-Records
Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby - Original Jam Sessions - Concord
Frank Kimbrough - Lullabluebye - Palmetto
Terry Gibbs - 52nd & Broadway - Mack Ave
Los Angeles Guitar Quartet	- Guitar Heroes - Telarc
Chris McNulty - Easy to Love - I Remember You - Mop Top
Stefon Harris & Blackout - Evolution - Blue Note
Diane Delin/Dennis Luxion - Duality - Blujazz
Larry Coryell - Tricycles - In+Out
Greg Osby - Public - Blue Note
Matthew Van Doren - In This Present Moment - B-Cat
Marlena Shaw - Lookin' For Love - 441 Records
Joe Lovano - I'm All For You - Blue Note
Don Friedman - Hot House - Chiaroscuro
Harvey Mason - With All My Heart - Bluebird
Gerald Beckett - Traveling West - Summit
Joe Locke - Dear Life - Sirocco
Tomasz Stanko - Suspended Variations - ECM
Tineke Postma - First Avenue - Munich
Aaron Choulai - Place - Sunnyside
Karrin Allyson - Wild For You - Concord
Susie Arioli - That's For Me - Justin Time
Adds:
David Sanchez - Coral - Columbia
Joey Caldarazzo - Haiku - Marsalis Music
Bob Mintzer - Live at MCG - MCG Jazz
Sala Brothers - Out of the Blue - BluJazz

Doodlin' - August 3, 2004 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - Blues Up and Down - Heavy Juice - Concord
Cow Bop - 'Deed I Do - Swingin' Out West - BluJazz
Susie Arioli - It's a Good Day - That's For Me - Justin Time

Walt Weiskopf - Don't Worry About Me - Sight to Sound - Criss Cross
Kirk Lightsey - I Told You So - The Nights of Bradley's - Sunnyside
Rondi Charleston - You Fascinate Me So - Love is the Thing - LML Music
David Sanchez - Cancion del Canaveral - Coral - Columbia

Arthur Lipner - Let's Stay Together - Modern Vibe - Jazzheads
Melvin Rhyne - Easy Living - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Mary Kadderly - You Said Spooky - Lucky Me - Likelife

Mulgrew Miller - The Organ Grinder - Live at Yoshi's - MaxJazz
Giacomo Gates - You'd Be So Nice to Come Home T0 - Centerpiece - Origin

Jerry Gonzalez - Gitanos De La Cava - Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco -
Sunnyside
Mike Marshall - Noites Cariocas - Mike Marshall & Choro Famoso -
Adventure
Ben Allison - Mauritania - Buzz - Palmetto
Joey Caldarazzo - Bri's Dance - Haiku - Marsalis Music

Heather Bambrick - That's Falling in Love - It's About Time - Factor
Bob Mintzer w/Kurt Elling - My Foolish Heart - Live at MCG - MCG Jazz
Chris McNulty - I Remember You - I Remember You - MopTop
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note