[JPL] more comments on studio webcam

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Wed Aug 4 20:05:43 EDT 2004

Hey KUVO
Congrats on the HI-DEF, better sound is always good
for Jazz!!

On another note, no offense Arturo,
while Diana Krall or Donald Harrison would
be interesting, I'm on everynight, they would
only be there once a year, with an artist in
maybe once a week.  Most of the guys I know in
jazz radio aren't going to attract a younger
audience.

Well, unless we get stand ins that are 30 years
younger.  I don't think Larry King is drawing
a younger audience, although I do admit,
I'd like to see Art Bell.

By the way, taking Bob Edwards off was someone at npr's,
brilliant idea of keeping up with the times.

I think I'd like to show cartoons.
Of course we could show music videos, but I think someone else is doing that.
they call it television, MTV, and I don't think they
are looking for anyone over 30.

Blaise Lantana
KJZZ Phoenix