[JPL] Playlist 8/5/04

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 09:22:42 EDT 2004

Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
Playlist 8/5/04

Artist	Song
Record	Label

E	Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minor	A Man Called E
Polydor

Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington	           I Love The
Sunrise	Ella At Duke's Place	Verve

Hoagy Carmichael	Two Sleepy People	Hoagy Sings
Carmichael	Pacific Jazz

McCoy Tyner Featuring Christian McBride	      West
Philly Tone Poem	Illuminations	Telarc

Woody Shaw	Stormy Weather 	Imagination	32 Jazz

Joe Pass & JJ Johnson	 Nature Boy	We'll Be Together
Again	Pablo

Eliane Elias	Call Me	Dreamer	Bluebird/ Arista

Jim Hall	The Answer is Yes	Concierto	CTI

Connie Evingson	For No One	Let It Be Jazz	Minnehaha

Warren Zevon	Please Stay	The Wind	Artemis

Roy Hargrove	Natural Wonders	Moment to Moment	Verve

Shirley Horn	Fever	The Main Ingredient	Verve

Charlie Haden and Quartet West Featuring Shirley Horn
The Folks Who Live On The Hill	The Art of the Song
Verve

Joe Lovano	Monk's Mood	I'm All For You	Blue Note

Tony Bennett & KD Lang	Exactly Like You	A Wonderful
World	RPM/ Columbia

Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington	   Imagine My
Frustration	Ella At Duke's Place	Verve

Lou Donaldson	Everything I Play Gonna Be Funky
Everything I Play Is Funky	Blue Note

Chris Rea	Shirley, Do You Own A Ferrari?	La Passione
(Soundtrack)	East West (Import)

Chris Rea	When The Grey Skies Turn To Blue	La Passione
(Soundtrack)	East West (Import)

Todd Rundgren  	Pretending to Care	A Capella	Warner/
Rhino

Janis Siegel & Fred Hersch	         Pretending to Care
Short Stories	Atlantic

Kevin Mahogany	Pride & Joy	Pride & Joy	Telarc

Clark Terry/ Frank Wess	Shiny Stockings	Big Band Basie
Reference Recordings

Clark Terry/ Frank Wess	One O'Clock Jump	Big Band
Basie	Reference Recordings

Rufus Wainwright	Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk	Poses
Dreamworks

Rufus Wainwright	Harvester of Hearts	Want 1	Dreamworks

Jamie Cullum	Singin' In The Rain	Twentysomething	Verve

=====
Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
90.3 FM  WRIU
Thursday Mornings, 5:30- 8 A.M. (EST)