[JPL] playlists 4 last weeks 10,000 blues

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:07:58 EDT 2004

Here are the playlists for last 4 weeks...holidays took a lot of time out of
town...so here they are...

10,000 blues is the new show in town for the last 5 years and it's flying
high because of it,s different and new way of playing the blues and the
blues-rock on air...

This is the way listeners wanted it and CKIA-FM 88,3 did it with a lot of
success and we are proud to be different from others around with their old
fashion way...

Mike Rochette
Host
10,000 Blues

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels    2004-07-16

Barney & Adams/Cincinnati jail/Blues attitude Live/Blues Attitude Recordings

Mark Miller/Right man/Naked soul/Hooper promotion

Sam Myers/Let you slowly bring me down/Coming from old school/Electro-Fi

Blue Willow/Noisy neighbour blues/Blue willow/Self

Carey & Lurrie Bell/Heartaches & pain/Intimate, Acoustic blues from
Chicago/Alligator

WC Clark/My Texas home/Deep in the heart/Alligator

Johnny Max Band/Third degree/Long gone train/Self

Pat Boyack- Ruthie Foster/Pushin’ on/Voices from the street/Doc Blues

King Biscuit Boy & Sonny Del Rio/Treat your baby right/Two hound blues/Race
Records

Rob Tognoni/Drink Jack boogie/When blues meets rock/Provogue

Pat O’brien/My thing is you/Rockin the blues & spankin the swang/Wondertron
Records

Smokin Joe Kubek & B’nois King/She can smell another women/Show me the
money/Blind Pig

The Beat Daddys/You make it hard/Delta Vision/Malaco

Shane Dwight/I need you so bad/Boogie king/Self

Cuby & Blizzards/Boom boom/Boom Boom Bang in the spirit of John Lee
Hooker/Munich Records

The Kingsnakes/Moanin at midnight/Dont let me down/Hell & Devil music Ent.

Stevie Ray Vaughan/Crossfire/Greatest Hits/Sony Music

Tom Principato/I hear you knockin/House on fire/Power House Records

Paul Rodgers/The hunter/Muddy water blues/Muddy Water blues
(Tribute)/Victory Music

Woodleg Odds/Starting over/Norvegian wood/Woodleg Music Norway

Aerosmith/Never loved a girl/Honkin on Bobo/Columbia

Nicky Moore/Your turn will come one day/Old, new, borrowed and blues/Self

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels    2004-07-23

Bobby Mack/I cant help myself/Highway man/Provogue

The Maynard Brothers/Some days you burn/Nasty Packages/Pacificsol

Scott Holt/You’d be a millionaire/Chipped front tooth/Gracetone Records

Ronnie Earl/Feel like going on/Now my soul/Stony Plain

Tim Gonzalez/Murdered by love/Straight from the heart/Timbo22 Music

Bob Stroger/Loan me train fare/In the house- Lucerne Blues Fest./Crosscut

Rod Piazza/They want money/Live at BB King’s Blues Club/Big Mo

Rick & the Goose/Valley of the blues/Valleu of the blues/Big Rock

Frank Goldwasser/Feels like home/Blu Ju/Crosscut

Bryan Lee/It hurts me too/Greatest hits/Justin Time

Bernard Allsion/Down south/Storms of life/Tone-cool

Rocks Push/Watcha gonna do about it/Three good reasons for the blues/Big
Rock

Chris Turner/Please don’t go/No bollocks-Just rocks/Big Rock

Indigeanous/I wonder/Indigeanous/Zomba Recordings

Little Al Thomas/Nobody sleepin in my bed/In the house-Lucerne Blues Fest.

Buster James/Aint got no money/Dog Days/Self

Nanette Workman/Walking into Clarksdale/Vanilla Blues Café/Bros

John Campbell/Firin line/Howlin mercy/Elektra

Crosscut/Sorry try again/Half alive/Self

Indigeanous/Hold on/Indigeanous/Zomba Recordings

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels    2004-07-30

Fast Eddy’s Blues band/Tough enough/Blues hunter/Self

The Detonators/Throttle jockey demon/Bombshell/Black Market Music

Canned Heat/Let’s work together/Friends in the can/Fuel 2000

Chris Turner/Windscreen whiper blues/No bollocks-Just rocks

Cream/Strange brew/The Crean of Clapton/Polygram

Melissa Martin/It’s love 24 hours a day/On the mark/Self

Ralph & the Big Bang group/I could really go for u/What’s going on in my
house/BBG Records

Little Freddie King/Hide away/Sing sang sung/Orleans

Stevie Ray Vaughan/Empty arms/Greatest hits II/Sony

John Mayall/Fan the flames/Soinning coin/Silvertone

The Underdogs/Florida bound/Unleahed/Howlin Muse Records

Rick & The Goose/Sittin on top of the world/Valley of the blues/Big Rock

Wes Jeans/Tell me/Hands on/Icehouse

Smokin Joe Kubek & B’nois King/I saw it comin/Show me the moneyBlind Pig

The Buddaheads/Show down/Mumbo Jumbo/Wilshire Park Ent.

Attila Weinberger/Beast of burden/Attila Weinberger/Self

Indigeanous/Movin’on/Indigeanous/Zomba

Rocks Push/Evil/Three good reasons for the blues/Big Rock

Vince Esquire/Check out her mama/First offense/Self

Arthur Neilson/At the bottom of a glass/Moan & cry/Poppa Chubby prod.

One Shot Johnny/’53 Flathead Ford/Feelin dangerous/Self

The Strange Tones/Coming after you/Stink bomb/Self

Tad Robinson/Dying from the blues/Did you ever wonder?/Severn

Johnny Winter/It’s my own fault/Live/Columbia

Buddy Guy/I’ve got news for you/The Real deal/Silvertone

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels    2004-08-06

Attila Weinberger/Willing to go/Attila Weinberger/Self

Fast Eddy’s Blues Band/Big boss man/Blues hunter/Self

Joe Hollywood/Born with the blues/Live at the Great British R&B
Festival/Self

Bullfrog Blues Machine/Laid back/Blue Tattoo/Munich Records

Malford Milligan Band/Today I started loving you again/Rides again/Austin to
Boston Recordings

Savoy Brown/Keep on rollin/Strange dreams/Blind pig

David Gogo/Hoochie coochie man/Live at Deer Lake/Cordova

Griff Hamlin/G String Shuffle/The Griff Hamlin band/Self

Grant Cook/She don’t wanna be alone/Loop 323 Blues/op Cat

Micke Bjorklof/Miss blue cap/Three time seven is/Blue Light Records

LA Jones/Birthday suit/Birthday suit/Barking Blues Music

BB King & Tracy Chapman/Thrill is gone/Deuces wild/MCA

Harrison Kennedy/Aint that enough/Sweet taste/Self

Goncalves & Manfra/Up the mountainroad/Blues etc/Blues Time

The Cate Brothers/Think/Play by the rules/Louisiana Red Hot Records

Blue Room/Sometimes/Great to be alive/Self

Peach/Love you/The real thing/Blues Rock Records

Mean Gene Kelton/Ghost in my house/Mean Guitar/Self

Rockit 88 Band/Keep me in trouble/Too much fun/7 Arts Ent.

Paul Lamb/Texas boogie/Anthology 1986-2002/Castle Music

Gardez le contrôle grâce à la protection contre les fenêtres pop-up
articulée sur la technologie brevetée Microsoft SmartScreen
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.