[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08/09/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 9 17:56:00 EDT 2004

08/09/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Road Work Ahead - Thea's laughter - On The Road Again - SBE Records
Chad Lawson - Little Person - Unforeseen - Summit
Ben Allison - R&B Fantasy - Buzz - Palmentto

Ximo Tebar - Ginger Bread Boy - The Champs - oMix/Sunnyside
Mary Kadderly - You Said Spooky - Lucky Me - Life Like
Arlington Houston - Lynn Song - Cool Casual - www.arlingtonhouston.com

Don Lanphere - Easy Living - 'Don Loves Midge' - Hep Jazz
Dave Schnitter - All Or Nothing at All - Sketch   - oMix/Sunnyside
Terje Gewelt - Global Times - Small World - Resonant

Al Jarreau - I'm Beginning to See The Light - Accentuate The Positive -
Verve
Svare/Thoroddsen - Over The Rainbow - Jazz Airs - Olufsen
John Hart - Title Cut - Scenes From A Song - Hep Hazz

Bebo & Cigala - Lagrimas Negras  - Lagrimas Negras - Calle54/Bluebird
Mike Marshall & Choro Famoso- Same  - Sarau Para Radames - Aventure
Joey Calderazzo - Dancin' for Singles - Haiku - Marsalis/Rounder

Gary Hobbs w/Greta Matassa - Besame Mucho - Of My Times - Origin
Pete Mills - Dot Com - Art and Architecture - Summit
Rachel Caswell - Title Cut - Some Other Time - rachelcaswell.com

Uri Caine - Most Wanted - Live at the Village Vanguard  - Winter &
Winter
Carla Bley - Lost Chords II  - The Lost Chords - ECM
Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor - Squiggles  - Where Do We Go From Here? -
CamJazz

Maria Schneider Orchestra - Danca Ilusoria - Concert In The Garden -
www.mariaschneider.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM