[JPL] Why I look forward to JazzWeek

Garrett Shelton sunnyside-gs at attglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 13:37:26 EDT 2004

I am more looking forward to the new Jazz Week, of which the new Frequency
Media powered chart is just a component.

The accuracy of the chart is important no doubt. But, the more important
aspect to me is that it's been a long time since jazz has had a credible
trade publication. Having automated charts will give them more time to focus
on content of the site.

Tony and Ed deserve all the success in the world for taking this important
step forward, and also understanding the importance of community in
business.

The more ideas flying, the better off we all are.

It's time to right the ship.  Thanks guys.

Cheers,

Garrett at Sunnyside