[JPL] Las Vegas Jazz

Raj and Diana Rathor rajndiana at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 16:31:34 EDT 2004

I'll be in Las Vegas from 8/14 to 8/18, so I'm looking
for any tips on where to catch live Jazz when I'm out
there.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon

=====
Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
90.3 FM  WRIU
Thursday Mornings, 5:30- 8 A.M. (EST)

Hi Jon, You could call our great Jazz station here in Vegas at 702-798-8797
to talk to an on-air host before 9pm. They are great!  You can go to their
site www.kunvjazz91.org for listings etc.  I know there is a smooth jazz
festival on the 14th at the beautiful Clark County government bldg.  We
won't be there because Raj is playing with a twisted bluegrass band at
another event that night. Feel free to call us as well. You can look us up
at www.jazzcatrecords.com  We love Las Vegas and know you will enjoy your
stay here. All the Best, Diana and Raj