[JPL] Playlist 8/12/04

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 08:08:34 EDT 2004

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
Playlist 8/12/04

Spotlight on: Newport Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary

Artist	Song	                              Record	Label

Regina Carter	Manha de Carnaval	Paganinni: After A
Dream	Verve

Dave Brubecdk Quartet	Elegy	           Park Avenue
South	Telarc

Branford Marsalis	Concorde	Footsteps of our Fathers
Marsalis Music

Jamie Cullum 	What A Difference A Day Made
Twentysomething	Verve

Chico Hamilton  	Foresttorn         Foresttorn	Koch

McCoy Tyner	Blue Bossa	& the Latin All Stars	Telarc

Marian McPartland	The Duke	Live at Maybeck Recital
Hall	Concord

Mulgrew Miller	The Organ Grinder	Live at Yoshi's
Volume 1	MaxJazz

Lew Tabackin	Easy Living	What A Little Moonlight Can
Do	Concord

Toshiko Akiyoshi	Con Alma	Live at Maybeck Recital Hall
Concord

James Moody	Moody's Mood For Love	Moody's Mood For
Love	ChessMates

Wayne Shorter	Footprints	                  Best of
Blue Note

Ornette Coleman	Science Fiction	Science Fiction

Charles Mingus	Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
MingusMinguMingusMingusMingus	Impulse

Cedar Walton Sextet	Arabia	Bambino: The Music of Art
Blakey

Bill Charlap	Cool	           Somewhere: The Songs of
Leonard Bernstein	Blue Note

Heath Brothers	The Newest One	As We Were Saying
Concord

Dave Brubecdk Quartet	Love For Sale	Park Avenue South
Telarc

Dave Brubecdk Quartet	Take Five	Park Avenue South
Telarc

###

CDs for airplay consideration always welcome
Email for mailing address

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

=====