[JPL] WRTI 'Straight Ahead' Playlist 8/14/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 15 09:37:27 EDT 2004

'Straight Ahead'
Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Saturday, 7pm-9pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/14/2004
Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

7PM
Stefon Harris & Blackout/King Tut's Strut/evolution/Blue Note*
Luvpark/The L/E.J./Luvpark/Imani Records*
Kenny Barron Quintet/Inside Out/Images/Sunnyside*
Steve Nelson/Heaven Dance/Fuller Nelson/Sunnyside*
Al Jarreau/Cold Duck/Accentuate The Positive/Verve*
Thelonious Monk/Bemsha Swing/Monk 'Round The World/Hyena*
Von Freeman/Disorder at the Border/The Great Divide/Premonition Records*
Wilbur Harden/Shall We Dance/Groovin High/Savoy Jazz
Bootsie Barnes Quintet/Minor Mishap/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest
Records
8PM
Mulgrew Miller/The Organ Grinder/Live at Yoshi's Vol. 1/MaxJazz*
Roy Hargrove/Soppin The Biscuit/with the Tenors of Our Time/Verve
Sean Jones/The Serpent/Eternal Journey/Mack Avenue Records*
Arlington Houston/Speak No Evil/Cool Casual/AHJ*
The Lonnie Plaxico Group/A Shorter Take/Live at Jazz Standard/441
Records
Walt Weiskopf Sextet/Claude/Sight to Sound/Criss Cross Jazz*
Bobby Watson & Horizon/Lemoncello/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Please note new Address:
Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.