[JPL] wtju jazz 8/19/04

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 16:44:43 EDT 2004

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 08/19/04
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Groundtruther	Latitude	Thirsty Ear
NP	Hugh Ragin	Revelation	Justin Time
NP	Steve Swallow & Ohad Talmor	L'histoire du Clochard	Palmetto
NP	Jessica Williams	Live At Yoshi's Volume 1	MaxJazz
NP	Frank Morgan	City Nights	HighNote
NP	Buster Williams	Groit Liberte	HighNote
NP	Mark Murphy	Bop For Miles	HighNote
NP	Freddy Cole	I'm Not My Brother, I'm Me	HighNote
NP	Charles Earland	The Mighty Burner	HighNote
NP	Chad Lawson	Unforeseen	Summit

5	Al Jarreau	Accentuate The Positive	Verve
5	Bobby Watson	Horizon Reassembled	Palmetto
5	Ben Allison	Buzz	Palmetto
4	Terri Lyne Carrington & others	Structure	ACT
4	David Murray	GWOTET	Justin Time
4	Maria Schneider	Concert In The Garden	self produced
4	Benny Golson	Terminal 1	Concord
4	Mulgrew Miller	Live At Yoshi's Volume 1	MaxJazz
4	McCoy Tyner	Illuminations	Telarc
4	Von Freeman	The Great Divide	Premonition
4	Ximo Tebar	The Champs	Sunnyside
4	Giacomo Gates	Centerpiece	Origin
4	Melvin Sparks	It Is What It Is	Savant
3	Duke Ellington	Blues In Orbit	Columbia
3	James Brown	Soul On Top	Verve
3	Herbie Mann & Phil Woods	Beyond Brooklyn	MCG
3	Spanish Harlem Orchestra	Across 110th Street	Libertad
3	David Sanchez	Coral	Columbia
3	Cole Porter	 It's De Lovely	Bluebird
3	Courtney Pine	Devotion	Telarc
3	Glauco Sagebin	When Baben Meets Trane	Blue Toucan
3	Michel Petrucciani	So What	Dreyfus
3	Kelly Rossum	Renovation	612 Sides
3	The Boulevard Big Band	Take Only For Pain	Sea Breeze
3	Denny Zeitlin	Slick Rock	MaxJazz
3	Roseanna Vitro	Tropical Postcards	A Records
3	Sonido Isleno	Blue Tres	Tresero
3	Larry Coryell	Tricycles	In+Out
3	Katie Melua	Call Off The Search	Dramatico
3	Chris Potter	Live At The Village Vanguard	Sunnyside
3	Harvey Mason	With All My Heart	Bluebird
3	Jackie Allen	Love Is Blue	A440
3	Bob Mintzer	Live At MCG	MCG
3	Bill O'Connell	Latin Jazz Fantasy	Random Chance
3	Antonio Hart	All We Need	Downtown Sound
2	Greg Osby	Public	Blue Note
2	Louis Armstrong	The Essential	Columbia
2	Mark Elf	Glad To Be Back	Jen Bay
2	Steve Nelson	Fuller Nelson	Sunnyside
2	Erin Bobe	Don't Take Your Time	MaxJazz
2	Duke Ellington	Piano In The Foreground	Columbia
2	Duke Ellington	Piano In The Background	Columbia
2	Bobby Forrester	Organic Chemistry	Lollypop
2	Jazz Rosco	Rosco's Place	self produced
2	Glenn Miller	The Centenial Collection	Bluebird
2	Tim Berne	Big Satan	Thirsty Ear
2	Chick Corea	To The Stars	Stretch
2	Fats Waller	The Centenial Collection	Bluebird
2	Kenny Barron	Images	Sunnyside
2	Rachel Z	Everlasting	Tone
2	Robert Stewart	Heaven And Earth	Nagel Heyer
2	Lee Konitz	More Live-Lee	Milestone
2	Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen	Heavy Juice	Concord
2	Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby	The New Mixes Vol. 1	Concord
2	Jerry Gonzalez	Y Los PiratasDel Flamenco	Sunnyside
2	Irene Reid	Thanks To You	Savant
2	Jeff Marx	Treading Air Breathing Fire	Soluna
2	Marlena Shaw	Lookin' For Love	441
2	Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars	The Last Bullfighter	Saungu
2	Arlington Houston	Cool Casual	self produced
2	The Orquestra Popular De Camara	Orquestra Popular De Camara	Adventure
2	Moacir Santos	Ouro Negro (Black Gold)	Adventure
2	Bebel Gilberto	Bebel Gilberto	Six Degrees
2	Rondi Charleston	Love Is The Thing	LML
2	Sean Jones	Eternal Journey	Mack Avenue
2	Boy Girl Band	Drop Your Leotards!	Synergy Music
1	Dave Schnitter	Sketch	Sunnyside
1	Billband	Blurred	Innova
1	Warren Vache	Dream Dancing	Arbors
1	Bill Tapia	Toppical Swing	MOOnROOm
1	Tomasz Stanko	Suspended Night	ECM
1	Los Angeles Guitar Quartet	Guitar Heroes	Telarc
1	Jazzpana	The Mendoza/ Mardin Project	ACT
1	Willie "The Lion" Smith	Grand Piano	Sackville
1	Thomas Jones	You're The One For Me	K.E.S.
1	David Hardiman	It'll Be All Right	Evidence
1	Chris McNulty	I Remember You	MopTop
1	Joe Bonner	New Beginnings	Evidence
1	Kirk Lightsey	The Nights Of Bradley's	Sunnyside
1	Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby	The Original Jam Sessions 1969	Concord
1	Benny Green & Russell Malone	Bluebird	Telarc
1	Spring Heel Jack	The Sweetness Of The Water	Thristy Ear
1	Ron Levy	After Midnight Grooves	Levtronic

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811