[JPL] 08-15-04 Sunay Jazz Matinee

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Aug 15 20:20:46 EDT 2004

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie On Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Bobby Watson & Horizon - The Look Of Love - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto - 2004
Charlie Haden - You Belong To My Heart - Land Of The Sun - Verve - 2004
Bob Mintzer Big Band - My Foolish Heart - Live At MCG - MCG Jazz - 2004
Maria Schneider Orchestra - Choro Dancado - Concert In The Garden - Maria Schneider - 2004
Terrry Gibbs - Lover Man - 52nd & Broadway - Mack Avenue - 2004
Marlena  Shaw - For All We Know - Looking For Love - 441 Records - 2004
Herbie Mann/ Phil Woods - Bohemia After Dark - Beyond Brooklyn - MCG Jazz - 2004
Joan Stiles - Daahoud - Love Call - ZOHO - 2004

1:00
Benny Golson - Blues March - Terminal 1 - Concord - 2004
Al Jarreau - Cold Duck - Accentuate The Positive - Verve - 2004
Giocomo Gates - Summertime - Centerpiece - Origin Records - 2004
Martin Sasse Trio - Bishop's Place - Close Encounter - Nagel Heyer - 2004
McCoy Tyner Trio - Come Rain Or Shine - Illuminations - Telarc - 2004
Benny Green/Russell Malone - Bluebird - Bluebird - Telarc - 2004
Robert Stewart - Children of Light - Heaven And Earth - Nagel Heyer - 2004
Denny Zeitlin - Recovery - Slickrock - MaxJazz - 2004

2:00
Mulgrew Miller - Waltz For Monk - Live At Yoshi's - MaxJazz - 2004
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen - Groovin High - Heavy Juice - Concord - 2004
Glauco Sagebin - Earlier Departure - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan - 2004
Chris McNulty - Easy To Love - I Remember You - MopTop Records - 2004
Joey Calderazzo - My One And Only Love - Haiku - Marsalis Music - 2004
David Sanchez - Panambi - Coral - Sony Music - 2004
Steve Nelson - Song For Justine - The Second Time Around - Sunnyside Com. - 2003
George Shearing - You And The Night And The Music - Like Fine Wine - Mack Avenue Records - 2004

3:00
James Silberstein - House Party - Song For Micaela - CAP - 2004
Irene Reid - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Thanks To You  - Savant - 2004
Von Freeman - Disorder At The Border - The Great Divide - Premonition - 2004
Mike Ledonne - After The Love Is Gone - Smokin' Out Loud - Savant - 2004
A Multitude Of Stars - Backwater Blues  - Statesmen Of Jazz - Arbors Record - 2004
A Multitude Of Stars - Bags Groove - Statesmen Of Jazz - Arbors Record - 2004
Vincent Herring - Mr. Wizard - Mr. Wizard - Nighnote Records - 2004
Regina Belle - For The Love Of You - Lazy Afternoon - Peak Records - 2004