[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08/16/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 16 19:33:21 EDT 2004

08/16/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Scott Robinson - Potato Head Blues - Jazz Ambassador - Arbors
Svare/Thoroddsen - Caravan - Jazz Airs - Olufsen
Mark Quint - I'd Rather Be There - The Principle Of Uncertainty - OA2

Jessica Williams - I'm Confessin' That I Love You - Live At Yoshi's -
Maxjazz
Bill McBirnie - Monk's Dream - Nature Boy - Self Produced
Road Work Ahead - Birds Blues - On The Road Again - SBE Records

Clark Terry - Top and Bottom - Statesmen Of Jazz - Arbors
Maria Muldaur - The Lies Of Handsome Men - Love Wants To Dance  - Telarc
Mike Murley/David Occhipinti  - You Must Believe In Spring - Duologue -
Cornerstone

Ben Allison - Erato - Buzz - Palmentto
Chad Lawson - Little Person - Unforeseen - Summit
Gary Hobbs - Oh Suzanna - Of My Times - Origin

Charlie Haden - Fuiste Tu(It Was You) - Land Of The Sun - Verve
Jerry Gonzalez - Pirata De Lucia - Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco -
Sunnyside
Terje Gewelt - French Waltz - Small World - Resonant

Al Jarreau - Title Cut - Accentuate The Positive - Verve
Ximo Tebar - But Not For Me - The Champs - oMix/Sunnyside
Joey Calderazzo - Dancin' for Singles - Haiku - Marsalis/Rounder

Herb Geller - Pension Party - I'll Be Back! - Hep Jazz
Mary Kadderly - You Said Spooky - Lucky Me - Life Like
Pete Mills - Chelsea Bridge - Art and Architecture - Summit

Glauco Sagebin - Otha Maria - When Baden Meets Trane - Blu Toucan
Natasha Miller - Title Cut - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant
Benny Golson - Killer Joe - Terminal 1 - Concord

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ