[JPL] re; WGMC termination

Arturo Gomez arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Aug 17 17:27:36 EDT 2004

Tony Gee wrote<<<<<As of today Ed and I are no longer associated with WGMC on and/or off the air.
It was determined by WGMC management that a total separation of JazzWeek and the station was required.

Therefore from now on, JazzWeek has no involvement with WGMC and WGMC
has no involvement with JazzWeek.>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow, this comes as a surprise because I never realized there was any involvement by WGMC with Jazz Week, granted both Ed and Tony worked with both but that doesn't necessarily indicate there was involvement with both entities. I am sure that WGMC will miss Ed & Tony but Jazz Week will surely improve and continue to innovate.

Arturo Gómez