[JPL] baritone Carl Dixon update

Arturo Gomez arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Aug 17 17:42:38 EDT 2004

About a month ago I posted notice of Denver based baritone vocalist Carl Dixon's new release. He was embarking on a cross country tour dropping by many stations across his route. I have heard from Carl who is still on the road back to Denver. As soon as he returns he'll be mailing out the cee dees to those who requested it. Apparently he has been warmly received by many of you who already have his cee dee and airing tracks by him. He's a happy camper!

If you didn't respond the first time, feel free to e-mail me asking for a copy of this new album where Carl does many standards associated with the likes of Biily E,  Arthur Prysock et al accompanied by Denver's first call sideman.

Arturo Gómez