[JPL] Fw: "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/9/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Aug 18 08:15:52 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: D Moody
To: jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:02 PM
Subject: "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/9/04

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 9, 2004

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL - WEEKS ON PLAY LIST

Leroy Williams - Back Home Blues - Time Is - Jazz Child - 6
Giacomo Gates - Hittin' The Jug/Swan Song - Centerpiece - Origin - 8
Von Freeman - Disorder At The Border - The Great Divide - Premonition - 4

Kirk Lightsey - I Told You So - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside - 1
Bobby Watson - The Love We Had Yesterday - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto - 6
Glauco Sagebin - Earlier Departure - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan - 6

Jackie Allen - Go - Love Is Blue - A440 - 6
Steve Nelson - Kirk's New Delight - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside - 1

Rebecca Coupe Franks - Inspiration - Exhibition - RCF - 2
Eden Atwood - Title Track - This Is Always - Groove Note - 9
Don Friedman - 35 West 4th Street - Hot House - Chiaroscuro - 6

John La Barbera - Mayreh - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass - 6
Don Stiernberg & John Carlini - In A Sentimental Mood - Angel Eyes - Blue Night - 3
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - Groovin' High - Heavy Juice - Concord - 4

Joan Carroll - Gone With The Wind - Boplicity - Footprints - 6
Winston Byrd - Libre - Soul Searchin' - D.Y.P. - 3

Benny Golson - Touch Me Lightly - Terminal 1 - Concord - 5
Irene Kral - The Meaning Of The Blues - Just For Now - Jazzed Media - 2
Lee Konitz with Alan Broadbent - Invitation - More Live-Lee - Milestone - 6

Pete Malinverni - Alone Together - The Tempest - Reservoir - 11
Pete Mills - April Tune - Art And Architecture - Summit - 1
Holly Hoffman - Upside Down - Further Adventures - Capri - 1

Natasha Miller - Madame Heartache - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant - 2
John Stetch - Evidence - Exponentially Monk - Justin Time - 6
Charles Earland - Don't Let Me Lose This Dream - Funk Fantastique - Prestige - 1

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center