[JPL] Fw: "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/16/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Aug 18 08:16:12 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: D Moody
To: jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:20 PM
Subject: "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/16/04

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 16, 2004

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL - WEEKS ON PLAY LIST

Antonio Hart - A Harmonic Future - All We Need - Downtown Sound - 1
Winston Byrd - Alfie - Soul Searchin' - D.Y.P. - 4
John La Barbera - Highland Crossing - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass - 7

Natasha Miller - Everlastin' Blues - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant - 3
Steve Nelson - Laila In Blues - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside - 2
Pete Mills - Seven Shades Of Blue - Art And Architecture - Summit - 2

Al Jarreau - Lotus - Accentuate The Positive - Verve - 1
Arno Marsh - Triste - Sunday Afternoons At The Lighthouse - Woofy - 1

Jessica Williams - I Want To Talk About You - Live At Yoshi's - Maxjazz - 1
Irene Kral - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Just For You - Jazzed Media - 3
Lee Konitz with Alan Broadbent - Thingin' - More Live-Lee - Milestone - 7

Mark Elf - A Fancy For Yancy - Glad To Be Back - Jen Bay Jazz - 1
Benny Golson - Park Avenue Petite - Terminal 1 - Concord - 6
Leroy Williams - My Rosita - Time Is - Jazz Child - 7

Giacomo Gates - Title Track - Centerpiece - Origin - 9
Bobby Watson - Lemoncello - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto - 7

Kirk Lightsey - Oleo - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside - 2
Joan Carroll - Monk's Dream - Boplicity - Footprints - 7
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - Warm Valley - Heavy Juice - Concord - 5

Rebecca Coupe Franks - Ode To Joe - Exhibition - RCF - 3
Glauco Sagebin - Olha Maria - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan - 7
Jackie Allen - The Performer - Love Is Blue - A440 - 7

Von Freeman - Be My Love - The Great Divide - Premonition - 5
Chad Lawson - In The Wee Small Hours - Unforeseen - Summit - 1
Bo Keys - Coming Home Baby - The Royal Sessions - Yellow Dog - 1

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center