[JPL] 10,000 blues playlist 2004-08-13

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:17:04 EDT 2004

Here's the playlist for Friday the 13th 10,000 Blues show...

Be sure that we have your latest Cd here in town for airplay...

Artist/Titles/Albums/Labels			2004-08-13

Lester Quitzau/Home on the range/So here we are/Self

Chris Fitz/One more beer/Journey of hope/CFB Records

Sharrie Williams/How much can a woman take/Hard drivin woman/Crosscut

Mike Morgan/Twelve years old boy/Live in Dallas/Severn Records

Steve Cropper/Oh, pretty woman/We’ll play the blues for you/Stax

Lester Quitzau/Devil’s dues/So here we are/self

Derek Trucks/Preachin blues/Out of the madness/House of blues

Swamp Mama Johnson/Gasoline/Fresh, Raw & Live/BMS Records

Cameo Blues Band/Rockin my life away/All play & no work/Make it real Records

George Thorogood/Hello little girl/Anthology/EMI

Lester Quitzau/Rollin & tumblin/So here we are/Self

Dede Priest & the Altar Boyz/Jive man-Save me from the devil/Dede Priest &
the Altar boyz/self

Jeff Healy/Yer blues/Cover to cover/Arista

Kirk Fletcher/My home is a prison/Shades of blues/Deltagroove Prod.

Beale Street/Worried dreams/Noubari isof, airon/Blues Time Records

Geils, Robillard & Beaudoin/Backdoor blues/New guitar summit/Stony Plain

Lester Quitzau/So here we are/So here we are/self

Offenbach/Everyday I get the blues/Offenbach Blues/BMG

Wallace Coleman/Better way to live/Bad weather blues/Pinto Blues Music

Rockin Highliners/Wheeler dealer/Sputnik Café/Severn

Bubba & Big  Bad Blues Band/Built for comfort/Bubba & Big bad Blues
Band/Fullerton Gold Records

Be in the party, send your music to us!

Mike Rochette
Host