[JPL] WRTI Friday Jazz Playlist 8/20/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sat Aug 21 23:31:01 EDT 2004

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Friday, 6pm-10pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/20/2004
Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

6PM
Errol Gardner/I'm In The Mood For Love/Close up in Swing/Telarc
Bixie Crawford/Fallen/Yes, Indeed/Delmark*
Charlie Haden/You Belong To My Heart/Land of the Sun/Verve*
Joey Calderazzo/My One and Only Love/Haiku/Marsalis Music*
Mark Elf/Alfie/Glad To Be Back/Jen Bay Jazz*
Al Jarreau/Midnight Sun/Accentuate The Positive/Verve*
Don Stiernberg-John Carlini/Secret Love/Angel Eyes/Blue Night Records*
Benny Green-Russell Malone/Feel Like Makin Love/Bluebird/Telarc*
Oscar Peterson Trio/Daahoud/Vancouver 1958/Justin Time
7PM
Eddie Green/March/Shades of Green/Dreambox Media*
Suzanne Cloud-Leon Mitchell-Jim Miller 'CONVERSATION'
Suzanne Cloud/Maybe Just Maybe/Looking Back/Dreambox Media
Jamie Baum/Rivington Street Blues/Moving Forward, Standing Still/Omni
Tone*
8PM
Eddie Harris/Exodus/Exodus To Jazz/Vee Jay
Clark Terry/Canadian Sunset/Live in Chicago-Vol. 2/Monad
Frank Hewitt/Cherokee/We Loved you/Smalls Records
New Orleans Collective/He Was A Good Man, Oh Yes he Was/New Orleans
Collective/Evidence
Von Freeman/Hard Hitter/The Great Divide/Premonition*
Ed Thigpen/Thaddeus/#1/Stunt
Milt Jackson-Ray Charles/Cosmic Ray/Soul Brothers/Atlantic
9PM
Bobby Watson & Horizon/Permanoon/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto Records*
Sean Jones/95 South/Eternal Journey/Mack Avenue Records*
Mulgrew Miller/Pressing The Issue/Live at Yoshi's Vol. 1/Max Jazz*
Jesse Jones, Jr./That's The Way Love Is/Soul Serenade/Contemporary
Arlington Houston/Geo Rose/Cool Casual/AHJ
McCoy Tyner/Illuminations/Illuminations/Telarc Jazz*
Ravi Coltrane/Self Portrait in Three Colors/Mad 6/Columbia
Orrin Evans and Luvpark/Apple Street/Luvpark/Imani Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Please note new Address:
Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.