[JPL] UN Radio Bogota playlist

Juan-Carlos Valencia hjun98 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 06:43:58 EDT 2004

Here is our Jazz playlist for the next 2 weeks :

Focus : Jazz singers

08/22 Nat King Cole     "Nat sings George Shearing plays" Blue Note

08/23 Henri Salvador    "Room with a view"                Blue Note

08/24 Al Jarreau        "Breaking away"                   Warner
08/25 Bobby McFerrin    "The best of Bobby McFerrin"      Blue Note
08/26 Jamie Cullum      "Twentysomething"                 Verve

Focus : Piano players

08/29 Thelonious Monk    "Solo Monk"                Columbia
08/30 Steve Kuhn         "Seasons of romance"       Postcards
08/31 Manuel Borda       "Imagenes"                 Manuel Borda
09/01 Michel Petrucciani "So what"                  Dreyfus
09/02 Jeff Gardner       "Abraços"                  Terramar

"Jazz la Hora" is the daily, one-hour long show aired by National
University Radio (98.5 FM) in Bogota, Colombia (South America).

We present classic and modern music from the broad spectrum of Jazz,
including Dixieland, Swing, Bebop, Cool, Hardbop, Latin, Avant-garde,
Bossa Nova, Fusion, Neo-hardbop and most of today´s trends, except
for Smooth Jazz.

We are eager to showcase new music, both by big names and by
lesser-known but talented artists, so if you're a musician or label
representative and would like to send us a sample of your work,
please address it to :

Juan Carlos Valencia
UN Radio
P.O Box 242.500