[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08/23/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 23 17:46:43 EDT 2004

08/23/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Bobby Watson - Lemoncello - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Mark Elf - Little Old Lady - Glad To Be Back - Jen Bay
Al Jarreau - The Nearness Of You - Accentuate The Positive - Verve

Bill McBirnie - What A Friend We Have In jesus - Nature Boy - Extreme
Flute
Scott Robinson - Gutbucket Blues - Jazz Ambassador - Arobrs
Marie Muldaur - I Got A Right To Sing the Blues - Love Wants To Dance -
Telarc

Svare/Thoroddsen - Tango - Jazz Airs - Olufsen
Charlie Haden  - Sueno Solo con Tu Amor - Land Of The Sun - Verve
Mary Kadderly - You Said Spooky - Lucky Me - Life Like

Road Work Ahead - Samba For Shelly - On The Road Again - SBE Records
Mark Quint - I Want To Hear It From You - The Principle Of Uncertainty
- OA2
Chad Lawson - Michelle - Unforeseen - Summit

Jessica Williams - Say It Over And Over Again  - Live At Yoshi's -
Maxjazz
Noel Okimoto - Title Cut - 'Ohana - Roy Sakuma Productions
Ximo Tebar - St. Thomas - The Champs - oMix/Sunnyside

Gary Hobbs w/Greta Matassa - The Look Of Love - Of My Times - Origin
Benny Powell - Corner Pocket - Statemen Of Jazz - Arbors
McCoy Tyner - New Orleans Stomp - Illuminations - Telarc

Natasha Miller - The Magic Tower  - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant
Pete Mills - In Walked Bud  - Art and Architecture - Summit
Mike Murley/David Occhipinti - Early Thaw - Duologue - Cornerstone

Joey Calderazzo - Dancin' for Singles - Haiku - Marsalis/Rounder
Steve Swallow/Ohad Talmor - Making Ends Meet - L'histoire du Clochard -
Palmetto
Von Freeman - Hard Hittin'  - The Great Divide - Premonition

Don Lanphere - I Remember Clifford - 'Don Lives Midge' - Hep Jazz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ