[JPL] 10,000 blues playlist 2004-08-20

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 01:38:10 EDT 2004

Here’s the playlist for the non-stop « 10,000 Blues » show at CKIA-fm 88,3.

Catch it live at www.meduse.org/ckiafm .

Note that we will have a 3 hours show starting next week
from 7pm till
10pm
more blues, more time to rock the blues around.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels  2004-08-20

Philip Sayce Band/Backwater blues/Philip Sayce Band/Hypnotic records

Paul Zunno/I wanna love you/Black, white and blues all over/One Sock

Derek Trucks/Good morning little school girl/Out of the madness/House of
blues

Powder Blues Band/Hear my guitar ring/Red, white and blues/Sonic Music

Marc Reece/Love to ride/Live 99/Self

Cameo Blues Band/Going to Chicago/All play & no work/Make It Real Records

Shayne Dwight/Come see me/Come see me/R-Tist Records

Hamilton Loomis/Just your fool/Kickin’it/Blind Pig

Rick Magee/Devil woman/Live at Hazen/Dice Records

Todd Wolf/Crowded in my soul/Delaware crossing/Valley Entertainment

Chris Fitz/Home is a prison/This is my church/CFB Records

Sharrie Williams/Crazy for you/Hard drivin woman/Crosscut

Frank Bangs/Cry out your name as the crow flies/Secret stash/Sacred Lily
Records

M’Train/Alligator/Alligator/Self

Wild Child Butler/Love like a butterfly/Lickin gravy/MC records

Alain Bashung/J’écume/Osez Josephine/Polygram

Vince Converse/Recession blues/One step ahead/Mystic Music

Steve Cochran/Why do they kill/Underground/Harry Records

Bill Lyerly/Crazy mama/Cobalt blues/Broadcast Records

The season for new releases is coming soon
be part of the show by sending
demos or CD’s to the “10,000 Blues” show
where we let the music do the
talking.

Mike Rochette
Host

Des mécanismes de contrôle parental puissants permettent à votre enfant de
découvrir tout ce qu’Internet a à offrir.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/parental Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.