[JPL] August 21

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 17:59:56 EDT 2004

KSVY 91.3 Sonoma, CA

Frank Morgan	When Joanna Loved Me	Listen To The Dawn Verve
Chick Corea		Matris	Now He Sings, Now He Sobs
Graham Bruce	Cat's Cradle	Grand Canyon Blue
Pat Martino		Think Tank	Think Tank	Blue Note
J. Coltrane		I want To Talk About You	The Gentle Side Impulse
Karrin Alyson	What's New	Balladas
Art Pepper		A Bit of Basie		Smack Up	Contemporary
Harvey Mason	If I Should Lose You	H. Mason
Cannonball		Autum Leaves	Something Else
Sam Rivers		Beatrice	Fuschia Swing Song	Blue Note
Fred Randolph	Learning Curve	A's Vamp
Miles			Walin'	Four & More	Columbia
Gene Krupa		Sweethearts on Parade	Gene & Buddy Clef
Art Blakey		Lester Left Town	The Blue Note Years

Stolen Moments in Jazz
Saturday 2-4pm
Bill Moody
KSVY Sonoma