[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/23/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Aug 25 07:26:37 EDT 2004

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 23, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL - WEEKS ON PLAY LIST

Mark Elf - Gaston's Gate - Glad To Be Back - Jen Bay Jazz - 2
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen - Blues Up & Down - Heavy Juice - Concord - 6
Jessica Williams - You Say You Care - Live At Yoshi's - MaxJazz - 2

Bobby Watson - The Look Of Love - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto - 8
Mark Quint - I'd Rather Be There - The Principle Of Uncertainty - OA2 - 1
Antonio Hart - Dreams - All We Need - Downtown Sound - 2

Natasha Miller - A Real Swingin' Affair - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant - 4
John La Barbera - Eleanor Rigby - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass - 8

Jimmy Smith - Walk On The Wild Side - Jazz Hit Singles - Rhino - 1
Giacomo Gates - Lady Bird - Centerpiece - Origin - 10
Arno Marsh - How High The Moon - Sunday Afternoons At The Lighthouse - Woofy - 2

Jarrett/Peacock/DeJohnette - It's All In The Game - The Out-Of-Towners - ECM - 1
Steve Nelson - The Second Time Around - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside - 3
Rebecca Coupe Franks - Rain And Tears (Duet) - Exhibition - RCF - 4

Irene Kral - Title Track - Just For Now - Jazzed Media - 4
Pete Mills - Spin Dri - Art And Architecture - Summit - 3

Al Jarreau - I'm Beginning To See The Light - Accentuate The Positive - Verve - 2
Winston Byrd - What People Do - Soul Searchin' - D.Y.P. - 5
Kirk Lightsey - Giant Steps - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside - 3

Benny Golson - In Your Own Sweet Way - Terminal 1 - Concord - 7
Chad Lawson - Elizete - Unforeseen - Summit - 2
Jean-Pierre Mas - Flor de Venganza - Hombre - Sunnyside - 1

Diane Witherspoon - Sugar - The Very Thought Of You - Miss Spoon Records - 1
Von Freeman - Disorder At The Border - The Great Divide - Premonition - 6
Marc Cary - New Blues - Listen - Arabesque - 1

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center