[JPL] WDIY Top Plays

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Aug 25 13:24:37 EDT 2004

Top Station Plays -8/25/04 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
Mulgrew Miller - Live at Yoshi's - MaxJazz
Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby - Original Jam Sessions - Concord
Bobby Watson - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Jessica Williams - Live at Yoshi's - MaxJazz
Geri Allen - The Life of  a Song - Telarc
Bebel Gilberto - Bebel Gilberto  - Six Degrees
Ximo Tebar - The Champs - OMix
Von Freeman - The Great Divide - Premonition
Jerry Gonzalez - Y Los Piratas De Flamenco - Sunnyside
Joey Caldarazzo - Haiku - Marsalis Music
11-20:
Giacomo Gates - Centerpiece - Origin
McCoy Tyner – Illuminations - Telarc
Melvin Rhyne - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Herbie Mann/Phil Woods - Beyond Brooklyn - MCG
Bob Mintzer - Live at MCG - MCG Jazz
Jean-Pierre Mas - (H)ombre - Sunnyside
Ben Allison - Buzz - Palmetto
Sala Brothers - Out of the Blue - BluJazz
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - Heavy Juice - Concord
Chick Corea	To The Stars	Stretch
and...
Nancy Wilson  - R.S.V.P. - MCG Jazz
Buster Williams - Griot Liberte - High Note
Steve Nelson - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside
Kenny Barron - Images - Sunnyside
John Stetch – Solo Piano - Justin Time
Benny Golson - Terminal 1 - Concord
Glauco Sagebin - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan
Kirk Lightsey - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside
Maria Schneider - Concert In The Garden - ArtistShare
Benny Green/Russell Malone - Bluebird - Telarc
Jackie Allen - Love is Blue - A440
Come Shine - Do do that voodoo - Curling Legs
James Silberstein - Song for Micaela - CAP
David Sanchez - Coral - Columbia
Chris McNulty - Easy to Love - I Remember You - Mop Top
Marlena Shaw - Lookin' For Love - 441 Records
Los Angeles Guitar Quartet	- Guitar Heroes - Telarc
Roseanna Vitro - Tropical Postcards - A-Records
Adds:
Mark Murphy - Bop For Miles - High Note
Brecker/Liebman/Lovano - Saxophone Summit - Telarc
Al Jarreau - Accentuate The Positive - Verve
Frank Morgan - City Nights - High Note
Courtney Pine - Devotion - Telarc
Triangle - Three Sides of a Question - Synergy Music
Charlie Haden - Land of the Sun - Verve
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company - Concord
Freddy Cole - I'm Not My Brother, I'm Me - High Note
Chad Lawson - Unforeseen - Summit