[JPL] Playlist 8/26/04

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 08:51:40 EDT 2004

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
Playlist 8/26/04

I was guilty of "Breaking Format" today to share the
music of Dan Fogelberg with my listeners.I was sad to
learn last week that Dan has been diagnosed with
Prostate Cancer that has spread to his bones. He is
currently undergoing experimental treatment at Harvard
Medical School. In an effort to send some positive
energy Dan's way, I played many of his lesser known
songs. Let's all send some positive energy and best
wishes towards Dan and his family as he battles this
horrible disease, and hope for all the best for this
gifted artist.

Spotlight on: Tanglewood 2004 Jazz Festival
http://www.bso.org/genC/genCfour.jhtml?id=bcat4230014&area=tgl

Artist	Song	                   Record	Label

Bright Moments Opening Theme:
E	Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minir	A Man Called E
Polydor

Dan Fogelberg	To The Morning	HomeFree
FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Illinois	Souvenirs	        FullMoon/
Epic

Dan Fogelberg	The Last Nail	Captured Angel
FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Give Me Some Time	Nether Lands	FullMoon/
Epic

Dan Fogelberg	The Reach	           The Innocent Age
FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Next Time	          Captured Angel
FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg & Tim Weisberg	           Paris Nocturne
Twin Sons of Different Mothers	          FullMoon/
Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Nether lands	Nether lands	FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	There's A Place In The World For A
Gambler	Souvenirs	            FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Road Beneath My Wheels	Live- Greetings
>From The West	FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Beggar's Game	Phoenix	FullMoon/ Epic

Dan Fogelberg	Same Old Lang Syne	       Live-
Greetings From The West	FullMoon/ Epic

***

Interview with Fred Taylor, Tanglewood Jazz Festival
Artistic Director

Dave Brubeck/ Paul Desmond	Over The Rainbow	At
Storyville	Fantasy, Original 10" Issue

Eliane Elias	Dreamer	Dreamer	RCA/ Bluebird

Eddie Palmieri	Grandpa Semi-Tone Blues 	Ritmo
Caliente!	Concord Jazz

Dave Brubeck	Take Five	Park Avenue South- Live at
Starbuck's	Telarc

Dave Brubeck	Blue Rondo A La Turk	Time Out	Columbia

###

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

New releases for airplay consideration always welcome

Send to:

Bright Moments with Jon Hammond
205 Fortin Drive
Woonsocket  RI  02895