[JPL] Fw: Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery Playlist Syndicated Program Airdates June 14 - June 21

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 14:59:24 EDT 2004

COMING THIS FALL!!!
ANYTHING GOES!! LEGENDS OF MUSIC SERIES.

Interviews already confirmed or in the can include Jay Leonhart, Bucky Pizzarelli, Barbara Carroll, Kenny Davern, Marian McPartland and Hoagy Bix Carmichael (about his Dad).  Many more to be added.  Watch the Jazz Programmers List for further updates.

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week   June 14th thru June 21st.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 16x weekly on it's affiliate stations and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 16 spins during this broadcast week. PLUS 4 broadcasts each week on the Web. Please see www.anythinggoesradio.com for complete list of affiliate stations.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request.)

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries from radio stations.  Interesting and creative Sponsorship and Underwriting  opportunities custom-tailored. ***
      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      The Chad Lawson Trio; The Oz Sessions Yellow Brick Road/See the Wizard
     Summit
      The Chad Lawson Trio; The Oz Sessions Merry Old Land of Oz Summit
      Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Buddy Ebsen We're Off to See the Wizard Rhino
      Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley, Bert Lahr If I Only Had the Nerve Rhino
      Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Buddy Ebsen, Bert Lahr We're Off to See the Wizard Rhino
      Cast of Wiz ard of Oz The Merry Old land of Oz Rhino
     SPOTs
      SET II
      Charlotte Greenwood Nobody's Chasing Me Smithsonian
      Frank Sinatra I've Got You Under My Skin Smithsonian
      Ella Fitzgerald Ace in Hole Smithsonian

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Fats Waller Ain't Misbehavin' RCA
      Hoagy Carmichael The Monkey Song Smithsonian
      The Andrews Sisters Rumors Are Flying Interscope
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack Them There Eyes Concord
      Chris Daniels & the Kings Sing Sing Sing
     SPOTS
      Count Basie & His Orch Miss Thing Columbia

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries from radio stations.  Interesting and creative Sponsorship and Underwriting opportunities custom-tailored. ***
All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery