[JPL] Fw: Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery Playlist Syndicated Program Airdates June 21st - June 28th

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 14:59:43 EDT 2004

COMING THIS FALL!!!
ANYTHING GOES!! LEGENDS OF MUSIC SERIES.

Interviews already confirmed or in the can include Jay Leonhart, Bucky Pizzarelli, Barbara Carroll, Kenny Davern, Marian McPartland and Hoagy Bix Carmichael (about his Dad).  Many more to be added.  Watch the Jazz Programmers List for further updates.

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week   June 21st thru June 28th.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 16x weekly on it's affiliate stations and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 16 spins during this broadcast week. PLUS 4 broadcasts each week on the Web. Please see www.anythinggoesradio.com for complete list of affiliate stations.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request.)

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries from radio stations.  Interesting and creative Sponsorship and Underwriting  opportunities custom-tailored tp your needs. ***
      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Louis Armstrong I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby Columbia
      Louis Armstrong Ain't Misbehavin' Columbia
      Fats Waller Ain't Misbehavin' RCA

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Norah Jones Cold Cold Heart Blue Note
      Norah Jones The  Nearness of You Blue Note
      Red Skelton Junior the Mean Widdle Kid
      Groucho Marx Show Me A Rose
     SPOTS

     SET III
      Peggy Lee I Don't Know Enough About You Capitol
      Nat Cole Let's Fall in Love
      Dinah Washington Teach Me Tonite Mercury
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Artie Shaw  Diga Diga Doo RCA
      Wesla Whitfield I'm Shootin' High Highnote
     SPOTS
      Peggy Lee Lover Come Back to Me EMI

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries from radio stations.  Interesting and creative Sponsorship and Underwriting opportunities custom-tailored to your needs. ***
All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery