[JPL] JPL Back Up!

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 15:30:45 EDT 2004

YAY, ED!!!!!

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery
Internationally Syndicated Radio
PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
(201) 935-1980
(212) 946-5725
email: info at anythinggoesradio.com
www.anythinggoesradio.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Gasparre" <tony at yellowdog.com>
To: <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: [JPL] JPL Back Up!

> provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
> For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
> To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
> at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

> There were some problems with the JPL.  Not everyone was receiving the
posts.
> Thanks to Ed the situation has been fixed.
>
> You can view the old posts, that you may have missed, by going to
> http://lists.jazzweek.com/pipermail/jazzproglist/2004-August/thread.html
>
> Keep this archive address handy.  There will be a day when we will
> stop using Yahoo to archive.
>
> Thanks
> Tony
> This week's sponsor is : The JazzWeek Shop!

> Shop at the JazzWeek Shop for jazz books, music, videos and JazzWeek
clothing.  All purchases help support JazzWeek, musicians and authors. You
can also subscribe to weekly e-mail newsletters from JazzWeek with links to
buy the top CDs most heard Jazz and Smooth Jazz Radio.

> We have NEW JazzWeek gear.  Show your support by wearing JazzWeek.   Hats,
shirts and jerseys are marked down for a limited time.  Speaking of limited;
we have special new color shirts, a value priced t-shirt, something for your
baby and your pooch!