[JPL] improved radio panels @IAJE

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Fri Aug 27 11:59:36 EDT 2004

Arturo,

If In N Out burgers and fries are on you, then I'll buy at your favorite
taqueria in East L.A.!  Looking forward to it!

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
P.O.B. 720397
San Jose, CA   95172-0397
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. to Noon, PT
(408) 842-7773 - office
bstone at science.sjsu.edu

Next January's IAJE will have an improved radio panel presence, instead of
Wednesday's 4 panel day and that's it...the 2005 edition will have 1 radio
panel, Thursday, Firday and Saturday at 2pm each day.  This will allow a
maximum amount of attendees for each session as Wednesday had poor
attemdance since it's arrival day. Once again the IAJE will be held in
downtown Long Beach's Convention Center, a warm climate venue next to the
Queen Mary and the state-of-the art Pacific Ocean Aquarium. Take advantage
of this conference as the next 2 years after, they will be held in NYC so
it'll be 2008 at the earliest before it is held in a warm location.

More details on the radio panels and other events concerning radio and
performances wil be posted soon, stay tuned and start making plans to
attend.... In N Out burgers and fries are on me.

Arturo Gómez
Jazz 89, KUVO-Denver