[JPL]Re: taquerías of E L A 4 IAJE

Arturo Gomez arturo893 at qwest.net
Sun Aug 29 12:46:12 EDT 2004

Brad Stone wrote>if In N Out burgers and fries are on you, then I'll buy at
your favorite
taqueria in East L.A.!  >>>>>>

Last time the IAJE was in Long Beach, Mike Valentine, Mike Hurzon and myself
left Long Beach Friday night and drove to West Hollyweird to see Bobby
Watson and Angela Hagenbach at the Lunaria. On the way back, round 'bout 2am
or so, I took the crew to King Taco, an East Los Angeles institution for
some down home tacos and related items. Even at that time of late
night/early morning...there were lines at all of their walk up windows. Well
worth the wait!

Arturo Gómez