[JPL] Streaming bumps in the road

Hans Ahlstrom hahlstro at nmu.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:37:43 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a little help with programming for live streaming.

My station manager has told me there's a regulation that limits the number
of cuts from the same CD within an hour to two. This puts a cramp in a
couple of our program, one of which is a feature show - two hours dedicated
to one featured CD (most of which is aired) and new releases. I'm wondering
if there isn't some provision (that we can't find yet) that says there are
exceptions to the two cuts per hour rule.

Can anyone shed a little light for me?

Thanks in advance,

Hans
WNMU-FM