[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 8/30/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Aug 31 20:34:01 EDT 2004

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 30, 2004

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL - WEEKS ON PLAY LIST

Sala Brothers - Soul Steps - Out Of The Blue - BluJazz - 1
Chad Lawson - So You Said - Unforeseen - Summit - 3
Von Freeman - Be My Love - The Great Divide - Premonition - 7

Al Jarreau - Midnight Sun - Accentuate The Positive - Verve - 3
Pete Mills - April Tune - Art And Architecture - Summit - 3
Rick Stone - Duck Duck Blues! - Samba de Novembro - Jazzand - 1

Melody Breyer-Grell - Out Of This World - The Right Time - BluJazz - 1
Steve Nelson - Easy To Love - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside - 4

Mark Elf - Groove For Gonzalez - Glad To Be Back - Jen Bay Jazz - 3
Bobby Watson - The Love We Had Yesterday - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto - 9
Jessica Williams - Tutu's Promise - Live At Yoshi's - MaxJazz - 3

Irene Kral - I Like You, You're Nice - Just For Now - Jazzed Media - 5
Rebecca Coupe Franks - Page Two - Exhibition - RCF - 5
Kirk Lightsey - A Time For Love - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside - 4

Mark Quint - What Happens Now - The Principle Of Uncertainty - OA2 - 2
Jacob Young - Sky - Evening Falls - ECM - 1

Arno Marsh - Blues For Perk - Sunday Afternoons At The Lighthouse - Woofy - 3
Giacomo Gates - Milestones - Centerpiece - Origin - 11
Winston Byrd - Alfie - Soul Searchin' - D.Y.P. - 6

Pete Zimmer - Daytona - Common Man - Tippin' - 1
Joey Calderazzo - My One And Only Love - Haiku - Marsalis Music - 1
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - If I Should Lose You - Heavy Juice - Concord - 7

Natasha Miller - Title Track - I Had A Feelin' - Poignant - 5
John La Barbera - Cloths Of Silver-Threads Of Blue - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass - 9
Christy Dana - Technology Blues - Merry-Go-Round - CDM - 1

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center