[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7PM - Mid. 11/30

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 01:23:36 EST 2004

Tuesday, Nov 30, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

About this broadcast

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Charlie Haden; Kenny Barron: Twilight Song, Nght And The City (Verve
314539961)

7:20pm
Wes Montgomery: Delilah, The Best Of Wes Montgomery (Riverside 5705)

7:26pm
Count Basie: Cute, Good Time Blues (Pablo 5319)

7:33pm
The Great Jazz Trio: Long Ago And Far Away, Some Day My Prince Will Come
(Eighty-Eights/Columbia 7116)

7:39pm
Wallace Roney: Let's Stay Together, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

7:44pm
Geri Allen: Mounts And Mountains, The Life Of A Song (Telarc 83598)

7:52pm
Donald Harrison: So What, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

8:01pm
Sonny Rollins: Alfie's Theme, Alfie (Impulse 224)

8:11pm
Michael James Turre: Melange, Compositions (Illusory 001)

8:21pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: Love For Sale, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

8:38pm
Nnenna Freelon: Maiden Voyage, Maiden Voyage (Concord 4794)
(appearing at Sanders, 12/1)

8:47pm
Buster Williams: The Triumphant Dance Of The Butterfly, Griot Liberte
(HighNote 7123)

8:55pm
Jim Hall: Sam Jones, Jim Hall & Basses (Telarc 83506)
(appearing with Dave Holland at The Real Deal, 12/ 2-4)

9:00 PM
Live Performance
Warren Moon Quartet

10:05pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Back Track, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2105)
(appearing at Berklee with Lou Donaldson, 12/4)

Live Interview with Brian Kelly
(appearing at The Good Life Downtown, 12/3)

10:12pm
Brian Kelly: Splinter, Get Enjoyed (LSK 70723)

10:28pm
Brian Kelly: Prince Of Darkness, Get Enjoyed (LSK 70723)

10:40pm
Brian Kelly: In The End, Get Enjoyed (LSK 70723)

11:51pm
Brian Kelly: Triage, Get Enjoyed (LSK 70723)

11:01pm
Jamie Baum: Spring Rounds, Moving Forward Standing Still (Omnitone 15206)

11:08pm
Gary Bartz: I've Known Rivers, I've Known Rivers And Other Bodies
(Milestone)

11:17pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (HalfNote)

11:33pm
Wynton Marsalis: Mademoiselle D'Gascony, Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

11:39pm
Nancy Wilson: I Wish I'd Met You, R.S.V.P. (MCG 1013)

11:43pm
Eric Dolphy: Glad To Be Unhappy, The Best Of Eric Dolphy (Prestige 5708)

11:50pm
Keith Jarrett: It's All In The Game, The Out-Of-Towners (ECM 1900)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM
www.wgbh.org