[JPL] IAJE Roll Call

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Wed Dec 1 12:50:46 EST 2004

Arturo,

I just registered yesterday.... I'll be in Long Beach (and we are going to
that taqueria!).

Yours,

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
P.O.B. 720397
San Jose, CA   95172-0397
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
(408) 848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu