[JPL] IAJE Roll Call

Bob Stewart BSTEWAR at kirkwood.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:13:17 EST 2004

I won't be attending IAJE this year.

Bob Stewart, KCCK

>>> arturo893 at qwest.net 12/01/04 02:19PM >>>
provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

After learning that 2 of jazz radio's most important players and
closest associates of yours truly will not be attending IAJE due to
other commitments,  :<(  I am asking all to chime in yea or nea about
their participation in Long Beach.

I posted the same in the Latin Jazz Programmers List and received
numerous "I'll be there" replies.

Arturo Gómez
Jazz 89  KUVO
 This week's sponsor is:  JazzWeek Magazine - PDF Edition
Times are changing and so have we.  The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our
newest creation. Hopefully you have  enjoyed the first two free editions
we have published.

We now have special introductory rates for jazz radio and the industry
.

Radio use code : 1CE5FF6F4F to recieve the yearly rate of only $99.00.

Industry use code : 1CAFA08B19 to recieve the yearly rate of only
$199.00

As a bonus, subscribe before December 31st for your chance to win a
copy of Marsalis Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis
Quartet *A Love Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD.

Hurry these offers won't last long!

Just go to the JazzWeek web site at http://www.jazweek.com to
subscribe.