[JPL] IAJE Roll Call

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Dec 1 16:20:52 EST 2004

Dr. Jazz Operations and Summit Records announce the Late Night IAJE
Hospitality Suite will be open between 10PM and 2AM each night of the
Convention.  The Suite will be located on the 17th Floor of the Hyatt
Regency.

There will be a drawing for several prizes for all who attend including a
Sirius Radio, XM Radio, and 1 free domestic roundtrip ticket on Northwest
Airlines.  Make sure to bring your business card!

See me or Darby at Summit for your "ALL ACCESS PASS"!!

-Dr.