[JPL] Need a room 4 IAJE? I need a bunk mate

Arturo Gomez arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Dec 2 13:25:34 EST 2004

For many years my former WDNA coleague Michael Valentine and I shared a room at IAJE. Sadly Mike is not able to attend the next gathering of the jazz herd so my reservation for a double bed room requires another person. If you do not have a room as of yet and can put up with my late night arrival and early morning departure durng the conference write me off forum and let's talk about it.

I have a non-smoking suite reserved at the Marriot Renaissance across the street form the convention center, from Wed check in untill Sunday check out, It was reserved in August at the best advance rate.

Arturo Gómez
arturo at kuvo.org