[JPL] Eddie Daniels/Larry Combs Quintet

Eric Hines EHines at message.nmc.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:43:28 EST 2004

Hey doc, sorry I missed your tracking email, I've had the flu.

But we got the 5 track of this cd, we'd love to have the rest!

--eric

Eric Hines
General Manager
WNMC-FM
http://www.wnmc.org
1701 East Front St.
Traverse City, MI 49686

231-995-2562

>>> drjazz at drjazz.com 12/1/2004 9:00:17 PM >>>

provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

Most stations should have received the cd.  If you have not, please let me
know.
-Dr.

At 01:58 PM 12/1/2004, you wrote:
>provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
>For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
>To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
>at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

>  All your favorites on one personal page  Try My Yahoo!
>  This week's sponsor is:  JazzWeek Magazine - PDF Edition
>Times are changing and so have we.  The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our newest
>creation. Hopefully you have  enjoyed the first two free editions we have
>published.
>
>We now have special introductory rates for jazz radio and the industry .
>
>Radio use code : 1CE5FF6F4F to recieve the yearly rate of only $99.00.
>
>Industry use code : 1CAFA08B19 to recieve the yearly rate of only $199.00
>
>As a bonus, subscribe before December 31st for your chance to win a copy
>of Marsalis Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis Quartet *A
>Love Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD.
>
>Hurry these offers won't last long!

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations
24270 Eastwood