[JPL] I am asking all to chime in yea or nea about their participation in Long Beach

Sanna Craig sannacraig at usa.net
Thu Dec 2 13:19:14 EST 2004

Hi Arturo,

We at Tetrachord Music - our recording artists Larry Vuckovich and Josh
Workman, along with myself and Nicole Vigil - will be there.   Larry will
present a
hands-on clinic, on Saturday at 1 PM in Conv Center 201:  "A Versatile Jazz
Piano
Workshop" for pianists that interprets the styles of such jazz greats as
Erroll
Garner, Red Garland,Sonny Clark/Bud Powell, Bill Evans, etc.

if any radio folks have not received our latest CD, Josh Workman's "Jumpin' at
the
Border," you can check out sound samples and request a copy at:
www.joshworkman.com

We are looking forward to Steve's "Legends of Jazz Radio" panel with our own
San Francisco area radio stars: Jerry Dean and Dick Conte.

Thanks,
Sanna Craig
Executive Producer
Tetrachord Music

.....I am asking all to chime in yea or nea about their participation in
Long Beach.

I posted the same in the Latin Jazz Programmers List and received
numerous "I'll be there" replies.

Arturo Gómez
Jazz 89  KUVO

 This week's sponsor is:  JazzWeek Magazine - PDF Edition
Times are changing and so have we.  The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our newest
creation. Hopefully you have  enjoyed the first two free editions we have
published.

We now have special introductory rates for jazz radio and the industry .

Radio use code : 1CE5FF6F4F to recieve the yearly rate of only $99.00.

Industry use code : 1CAFA08B19 to recieve the yearly rate of only $199.00

As a bonus, subscribe before December 31st for your chance to win a copy of
Marsalis Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis Quartet ?A Love
Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD.

Hurry these offers won't last long!