[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid. 12/2

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 00:57:11 EST 2004

Thursday, Dec 2, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Bill Evans: Peace Piece, The Best Of Bill Evans (Riverside 5712)

7:14pm
Ray Brown: Love Walked In, Some Of My Best Friends Are ...The Piano
Players (Telarc 83373)

7:18pm
Rebecca Parris; Kenny Hadley: All My Tomorrows, A Beautiful Friendship
(Altenburgh 0019)

7:23pm
Buster Williams: Nomads, Griot Liberte (HIghNote 7123)

7:37pm
Jim Hall: Pan-o-Rama, Panorama (Telarc 83408)

7:45pm
Alejandro Cimadoro: Snow Fall, The Princess And The Moonlight (Cimajazz)

7:51pm
Eric Alexander: A Few Miles From Memphis, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

8:01pm
Nancy Wilson: An Older Man Is Like An Elegant Wine, R.S.V.P. (MCG 1013)

8:06pm
Tony Bennett: Once Upon A Time, The Essential Tony Bennett
(RPM/Columbia/Legacy 86634)

8:09pm
Brian Kelly : Lost, Get Enjoyed (LSk 70723)

8:16pm
Houston Person; It's Magic: To Etta With Love (HighNote 7127)

8:21pm
Alice Coltrane: Walk With Me, Translinear Light (Impulse 2191)

8:38pm
Matt Wilson: Aluminum Baby, Wake Up! (Palmetto 2106)

8:44pm
Wes Montgomery: Double Deal, The Best Of Wes Montgomery (Riverside 5705)

8:48pm
Manuel Valera: Simplicity, Forma Nueva (Mavo 1101)

8:54pm
Miles Davis: When Lights Are Low, The Best Of Miles Davis (Prestige 5701)

9:02pm
Elvin Jones: A Lullaby Of Itsugo Village, The Truth (HalfNote)

9:09pm
Wynton Marsalis: Sunflowers, The Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

9:19pm
Jazz Jamaica All Stars: Dolphin Dance, Massive (Dune 06)

9:32pm
Rene Marie: The South Is Mine, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

9:39pm
Branford Marsalis: Psalm, Coltrane's A Love Supreme (Marsalis
Music/Rounder Records 11661-3310)

9:48pm
Roy Brooks: Zulu, Duet In Detroit (Enja 7067)

10:05pm
Dave Holland: Homecoming, Seeds Of Time (ECM 1292)
(appearing at the Real Deal with Jim Hall, 12/2-4)

10:11pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: Track 9, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2105)
(appearing at Berklee with Lou Donaldson, 12/4)

10:16pm
Ray Mantilla: Eight Ball, Man-Ti-Ya (Savant 2059)

10:23pm
McCoy Tyner: Illuminations, Illuminations (Telarc 83599)

10:33pm
Frank Jackson: You Go To My Head, New York After Dark (Kasis 003)

10:38pm
Donald Harrison: Hand Jive, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

10:44pm
Jamie Baum: Spring Rounds, Moving Forward, Standing Still (OmniTone 15206)

10:51pm
Molly Flannery: Riding The Bull, Riding The Bull (AFI)

11:03pm
Oscar Brown Jr.: Rags And Old Iron, Sin & Soul (Columbia/Legacy 64994)

11:07pm
Royce Campbell: Love For Sale, Six By Six (Moon Cycle 1975)

11:14pm
Wallace Roney: Shadow Dance, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

11:24pm
Paradigm Shift: Big Brother, Shifting Times (Nagel Heyer 2053)

11:33pm
Geri Allen: Lush Life, The Life Of A Song (Telarc 83598)

11:42pm
Shawnn Monteiro: Never Let Me Go, One Special Night (Whaling City Sound
022)

11:46pm
Red Garland: My Romance, The Best Of The Red Garland Trios (Prestige 5716)

11:53pm
Cassandra McKinley: If This World Were Mine, Barring The Soul (Drexl 113)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM