[JPL] Modern Jazz Classics Looking For Artist Voice Overs

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 10:51:25 EST 2004

Modern Jazz Classics, a no cost to station, commercial free syndicated
weekly jazz program is looking for artists to provide bumpers for the show.
Artists willing to provide the voice overs will have the opportunity to
identify themselves AND their label, and we will place the voice overs on an
appropriate bed of the artist's music.

Our music format is basically straight ahead, bop, post bop, latin, some
brazilian and urban blues. Artists/labels that are interested please give me
a call for more detailed information.

Thanks,

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics