[JPL] 10,000 blues playlist 2004-11-26

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:06:18 EST 2004

Here's the playlist for Friday November 26th 2004 at the "10,000 Blues"
show.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Kenn Lending Blues band/Wish me well/psychedelic mind/Olufsen records

Parkinglot Slim/Bachelor of the blues/Blues night/Modern rural Music

Guitar Ray/Rock on/Live at Nix/Finesweep Records

Mike Clark/Old black dog/Saxman/Self

Aerosmith/I’m ready/Honkin on bobo/Columbia Records

Jonas/Edge of seventeen/Jonas/DKD

Mark Hummel/100 years/Blowin my horn/Electro-fi

George Thorogood/The sky is crying/30th anniversary Tour Live/Eagle Records

Melissa Sigler/Freight train blues/Secrets/Louisiana Red Hot records

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush/Voodoo chile/Real Live/Just a minute

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush/Something coming your way/Real Live/Just a
minute

Natasha Miller/Everlasting blues/I had a feeling/Poignant Records

Geils, Robillard, Beaudoin/Backdoor blues/New Guitar Summit/Stony Plain

Road Dawgz/Catfish blues/Come & get in/Self

Breakaway/If you don’t know by now/Breakaway/Self

The Elevators/My time after a while/Relatively blue/Bluemoon Records

The Cate Brothers/Yield not to temptation/Play by the rules/Louisiana Red
Hot Records

Blue Room/Wake up cryin/Great to be alive/Self

One Shot Johnny/Someone somewhere/Give me a reason/Self

Bugs Henderson/Beatles medley/Live in Germany/Taxim Records

Jonas/When the rain stops/Jonas/DKD

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3