[JPL] 10,000 blues playlist 2004-12-03

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:09:31 EST 2004

This week show features Carl Wethearsby as the resident of the night from
the cd "In the House Live" by Crosscut records.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Carl Weathersby/Keep your hands off my baby/In the house/Crosscut Records

Steve Burnside/Too drunk to drive/I just aint no good at all/Prospect
Records

Down Home Super Trio (Misho, Innes, Goldwasser) /Homesick blues/In the
House/Crosscut Records

John Campbelljohn/Kokomo blues/Under the blues covers/Nood Records

Carl Weathersby/Cant you see what your doing to me/ In the house/Crosscut
Records

Ron Hacker/Mambo for Albert/Back door man/The Saloon Recordings

Lipstick Traces/Light my fire/Thanx 2U/EL T Music

Chris Flory/Please send me someone to love/Blues in my heart/Stony Plain

The Blue Pearls/Listen Johnny/Watch out/Self

Carl Weathersby/Angel of mercy/ In the house/Crosscut Records

Maurizio Lauroja/Heaven or hell/Heaven or hell/Self

Ian Parker/The hustle is on/Lost & found/Self

Danny Cowan/When the blues follow you home/Drivin back to Texas/Dogtrax
Records

Texas Slim/Whiskey mama/I have arrived/Co-Mess Records

Carl Weathersby/Looking out my window/ In the house/Crosscut Records

Barry McCabe/Night time people/Absoluitely Live vol.1-Albatros years/elf

Robin Barrett/Train’s on time/Blue movie/Self

Rick & the Goose/Valley of the blues/ Valley of the blues/Big Rock

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada