[JPL] WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 12/03/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:43:31 EST 2004

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Friday, 6pm-10pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/03/2004

Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

6PM
Anthony Wonsey Trio/Just You, Just Me/Blues For Hiroshi/Sharp 9*
John Coltrane/Soul Eyes/Coltrane For Lovers/Impulse
Louis Armstrong/You Go To My Head/meets Oscar Peterson/Verve
Frank Hewitt/What's New/Not Afraid to Live/Smalls Records*
Norman Simmons/Soft Wind/In Private/Savant*
Max Roach & Clifford Brown/I Get A Kick Out of You/Daahoud/Mainstream
Kevin Mahogany/Just My Imagination/Pride & Joy/Telarc
7PM
Eddie Green/All of a Sutin/Shades of Green/Dreambox Media*
Donald Byrd/Theme For Malcolm/Landmarks/32 Jazz
Elmo Hope/On It/The All-Star Sessions/Milestone
Lee Morgan/Rigormortis/Tom Cat/Blue Note
Roy Hargrove/Soppin The Biscuit/Tenors of Our Time/Verve
Jerry Gonzalez/Ezekiel Saw The Wheel/Crossroads/Milestone
8PM
Charles Mingus/Better Git It In Your Soul/Mingus Ah Um/Columbia
Thelonious Monk/Bright Mississippi/Monk's Dream/Columbia
George Cables/Byrdlike/Cables' Vision/Contemporary
Miles Davis/Out of the Blue/Dig/Prestige
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/Blues March/In Walked Sonny/Sonet
Rene Marie/Bolero-Suzanne/Live at Jazz Standard/MaxJazz
David Hazeltine-Joe Locke/Can We Talk/Mutual Admiration Society/Sharp 9
9PM
Woody Shaw/The Moontrane/The Moontrane/Muse
The Marsalis Family/Cain and Abel/A Jazz Celebration/Marsalis Music
Peter Martin/Unusual Suspects/Something Unexpected/Max Jazz
Dr. Lonnie Smith/Norleans/Too Damn Hot/Palmetto Records*
Eric Alexander/A Few Miles From Memphis/Dead Center/High Note*
Elvin Jones Jazz Machine/E.J.'s Blues/The Truth/Half Note*
One For All/Giant Steps/Blueslike/Criss Cross Jazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.