[JPL] WRTI 'Straight Ahead' 12/04/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:46:57 EST 2004

‘Straight Ahead’
Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM – 50 years
and counting
Saturday, 7pm-9pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/04/2004
Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

7PM
Deep Blue Organ Trio/Café Regio/Deep Blue Bruise/Delmark*
Walter Bell/Blue Smoke/Blue Smoke/Reika
Irvin Mayfield/Adam & Eve/How Passion Falls/Basin Street Records
Betty Carter/The Love We Had Yesterday/It’s Not About the Melody/Verve
Julian ‘Cannonball’ Adderley/Things Are Getting Better/The Riverside
Years/Milestone
Tom Collier/Jupiter Jump/Mallet Jazz/Origin Records*
Sasha Dobson/Who Will Buy/The Darkling Thrush/Smalls Records*
George Coleman Quartet/My Favorite Things/I Could Write A Book/Telarc
8PM
Red Garland/Woody ‘N You/Soul Junction/Prestige
Laverne Butler/Isn’t It A Pity/No Looking Back/Chesky Records
Vincent Herring/The Athlolete/American Experience/MusicMasters
Terence Blanchard/Congada Blues/The Heart Speaks/Columbia
Jim Snidero/Reality/Close Up/Milestone*
New Stories/A Kiss For My Love/Hope Is In The Air/Origin Records*
Ian Hendrickson-Smith/Love For Sale/Still Smokin/Sharp 9*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.