[JPL] IAJE Roll Call

Open All Nite Entertainment steve at openallnite.com
Sun Dec 5 13:04:13 EST 2004

>provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
>For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
>To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
>at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

For those dying to know . . . Open All Nite Entertainment will be well
represented by myself and many of my clients including The Larry Steen
World Jazz Ensemble who will be performing Saturday, 3pm at the Hyatt
Regency Lobby Showcase Stage.  Looking forward to having all you out of
towners over to our neck of the woods.  Let's hope for some nice weather
and some tall cocktails!

Steve Belkin