[JPL] 12-5-04 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Dec 5 17:52:23 EST 2004

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Rob Schneiderman - Never Let Me Go - Back In Town - Reservoir Music - 2004
Peter Leitch - Clifford Jordan - Autobiography - Reservoir Music - 2004
Houston Person - Love Walked In - To Etta With Love - High Note - 2004
Ken Peplowski - It's Easy To Remember - Easy To Remember - Nagel Heyer Records - 2004
Joe Sample - Embraceable You - Soul Shadows - PRA Records - 2004
Mike Longo - The Godfather - Oasis - CAP - 2004
Patricia Barber - Laura - A Fortnight In France - Blue Note - 2004
Martijn van Iterson Quartet - Slube - The Whole Bunch - Munich Records - 2004

1:00
Alice Coltrane - Blue Nile - Translinear Light - Verve - 2004
The Bonner Party - Lights In - Lights Out - Akashic Records - 2004
Five Play - Funk In A Deep Freeze - Five Play . . . Plus - Arbors Records - 2004
Denise Perrier - I'll Take Romance - Blue Monday Party - Chez Perrier Records - 2003
Phil Woods - Hard Sock Dance - This Is How I Feel About Quincy - Jazzed Media - 2004
New Stories - Roll On - Hope Is In The Air - Origin Records - 2004
Frank Jackson - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - New York After Dark - Kasis Records - 2004
Richie Hart - The Fox - Blues In The Alley - ZOHO Records - 2004

2:00
Wallace Roney  - Let's Stay Together - Prototype - High Note - 2004
Doctor Lonnie Smith - Evil Turn - Too Damn Hot! - Palmetto Records - 2004
Eric Alexander - A Few Miles From Memphis - Dead Center - High Note - 2004
George Gee Big Band - Autumn Leaves - Settin' The Pace - GJazz - 2004
Michael James Turre - On Tour - Compositions - Illusory Publishing - 2003
Manuel Valera - Simplicty - Forma Nueva - Mavo Records - 2004
Judi Silvano - I Love Paris - Let Yourself Go - ZOHO Records - 2004
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Deep Blue Bruise - Deep Blue Bruise - Delmark Records - 2004

3:00
Phil Ranelin - Freddie's Groove - Inspiration - Wide Hive Records - 2004
Michael Wolff - Soul Sauce - Dangerous Vision - Artemis Records - 2004
Paradigm Shift - Shifting Times - Shifting Times - Nagel Heyer Records - 2004
Tony Monaco Trio - Everyday I Have The Blues - Fiery Blues - Summit Records - 2004
Steve Turre - Stepping Into Beauty - The Spirits Up Above - High Note - 2004
Trio Mundo - What You Want - Rides Again - ZOHO - 2004
Puncho & His Latin Soul Brothers - Quiet Village - Milestone Records - 2004
Deardorf/Peterson Group - Blues For Dave - Portal - Origins Records - 2004